3.06.2007

Mask ~ trying to get it off

A mask, one simple thing which a person uses as a disguise and hide their true self.. I'm right now hiding behind one and that mask is one difficult one to get it off.

All these years, I have put myself at a state where people find me very energetic and bubbly, even when I allow my tears to fall, they wont last long. I want people to always see me a happy person, and I am able to lift the spirits of others up.

But now, I don't know why, but after years of bottling up most of my problems and pain and hurts, I guess am just much like a volcano that is about to explode. I really want to let everything out and share to somebody, but I guess there ain't many who are willing to sit and listen, and lend me a shoulder to cry on. They just turn away, and wanna be happy in their own life. Even those that I comforted and been there when they needed me. That hurts, u know?

I can't exactly do much. God, will u give me strength???

No comments: