6.08.2007

Classes....

Yeapidy yeap!!

Classes resumed for the past 2 weeks, and things are not so smooth sailing at the moment. Wanna know why?

Because now I have assignments and have a test coming up in another 2 more weeks or so and I am having trouble getting some books and I am having some difficulties in certain subjects especially Biology due to the terms that are now in English and so the complicated and I am going nuts at the moment and..... WHEW!!! Out of breath...

Things have been okay till NOW that I know I can't understand Biology that much. Mathemathics is no problem, chemistry at having a bit of trouble, and I just need to be little bit more hardworking for computer studies and remember the things that are taught, and English should be okay, economics I shall just use my logic sense most of the time... but BIOLOGY!! Oh my.. I don't understand what the lecturer was mumbling and teaching. I am really in BIG TROUBLE!!! Can't afford to fail at the moment. Aih.......

Well, I guess there ain't much I can do at the moment but do my best and hope for the best. Wish me all the best k? ^^

No comments: