5.06.2007

Ultimate joke.... (read below)

Great...

My week couldn't be any greater!!!! At last, after a couple of months, taking on the pressure and weight which is equivalent to the weight of the world, my dearest , ever-dearest wardrobe decided to resign from its JOB!!!!! IT COLLAPSED!!!

Oh goodness gracious, oh boy... Now I don't have a wardrobe to put my clothes that are piling up like a gigantic mountain!! Do you believe that? I mean... My wardrobe!! COLLAPSED!!! God, why did you do this to me???!!???

Now I need to shop for a new one, and this time I will make sure I buy an extra large and one that will stand firm for the rest of its life!!!!!

Phew... Starting to feel like an idiot.. great......










Cool!!! Now even the monkey's laughing at ME!!!!


1 comment:

Abigail said...

Oh my gosh! it collapsed??? this is so unbelievable.HAHA. Pretty shockin!