10.15.2007

1 year old

Sunday night

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!

Kate just turned 1 yeart old, and she had a birthday party..

Paiseh.. I had to tumpang Tommy's car coz, ahem ahem! I don't have a driving license.. (^^) Thanks Tommy!!

Anyways, back to the party. The parents catered the food, and well.. The food was amazingly quite satisfactory.. Usually satering food ain't that nice, but this is different case totally.

Throughout the whole party, I was just thinking about something. 1 year old get to hold a party and she probably won't remember, and I lived 18 years but never had one. Wow..!! Envious la.. Haha...

Never mind though. I am still alive, good enough. haha..

The party was good, chatted a long time, and exploiting poor Kate's toys.. I bet she was saying
' It's my birthday presents, why are these uncles and aunties playing with them? Hmp!! '.. hahaha..

Cute Kate.

Hope she grows up to be a good young lady, bet she's gonna be like her mama. (^^)

No comments: