10.17.2007

C u ThEre CAFE

Whoo hoo~

I went to this cafe - C U THERE.. Handled by my friend's mum..

Well, what you wanna eat, you can name it, and they probably might have it there.

But the nicest food there is this Japanese Cold Mee.. Added with mayonese, and then they have cucumbers, mushrooms.. MAN!! That just taste so GREAT!! NYAM NYAM!! HAhaha.. really feel like going there for the food again..

And you can even draw on the walls, nothing wrong about that.. Provided that you can still find space there.. (^^)

Anyways, I just enjoy the food..

Maybe one day I can bring some friends there again.. Who knows huh?

Chiaoz..

6 comments:

Abigail said...

Hey u went to C U THERE cafe? izit the one near Watson's near Petaling Street..i go there pretty often u noe.Haha. It's handled by ur fren's mum? wow! how cool is that! Check out the walls..my name is there.Big and clear.Haha.=P

Anonymous said...

bring me there ya some day.. that time the bill will be urs.. :P

everlasting...... said...

waaa...

everlasting...... said...

haha... abi.. U go there often? Wow... yeap.. my friend's mum handles that place.. hahaha..

I will have to look real hard.. Mine is on a small cardboard love with my big name there.. hahaha..

LAW: U think I millionaire ah? Hahaha.. u come n bring u there, but the bill will be URS!!!

Abigail said...

hahaha if there's a chance we go together next time and u show me urs and i show u mine k.HEHE.

亚曼达 said...

yea,next time hav to bring me wor...
dunno who am i, maybe juz hav a look on my blog you'll know.
or maybe you juz blur...
hope you recognize me lar...T.T