3.17.2008

Survey.. stolen from people's blog


1. Does it matter to you if your bf/gfsmoke?


- YEAP!



2. How about drinking?


- YEAPPY YEAP! Unless wedding dinner la...



3. Do you want someone you cant have?


- Definitely..



4. If someone liked you right now,would u want them to tell u?


- Of cz!! Why wanna keep it secret?



5. Whats your favorite sport?


- Ehh.. I don't do sports.. They don't like me either...



6. Its saturday night, you're homealone.. what do you do?


- Sleeping beauty....



8. Can you do the splits?- Haha... I wont bestanding straight anymore...



9. Do you like roller coasters?


- Before meals... And mostly no!



10. Whens the perfect time to have aboyfriend/girl?


- God knows when!!!



11. If you could date any celebrity,who would it be?


- ehh... dono wo.. handsome ma can la.. rich can la..



12. Whats your favorite band?


- I like individual singers.. (^^)



13. What are you doing this weekend?


- Help my friend with assignment maybe???



14. Whats your favorite restaurant?


-dono... got nice food can dy.. (^^)



15. Do you usually fall for the right or wrong girl/boy?


- I think is wrong kua.. most of the time not available liao de.. (**)



16. Have you ever hugged someone?


- I love to hug!!!! Huggy huggy...



17. Ever kissed someone you werent attracted to?


- I must be damn desperate if I do.. NO!



18. Do you like anyone right now?


- So totally... head over heels!!



21. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?


-PHYSICAL APPEARANCE!! Top to bottom! Whoo hoo...



23. Which do you prefer, beach or the mountains?


-beach lar.. I hv fear of heights.. hahah..



24. What kind of phone do you have?


-Motorola lar.. SE went to factory...



26.Computer or laptop?


-Lappy... Comp oso got.. (^^)



27. What is your favorite store?


- Anything with nice shirt and pants and shoes.. accessories tooo....



28. Jeans or sweats?


- I see my name, so JEANS!! Sweats????



29. Which year has been the best so far?


-eelek....



30. How old are you gonna be on yournext birthday?


- 19.. ON THURSDAY!! Hebohkan la... hahah...



31. What should you be doing right now?


-Studying for a test and working on my assignment.



32. What is your favorite tv show?


- OPRAH!!



33. Color?


- I like black to slim, and green for cool cool cucumber.. (^^)



34. Are you attracted to gals/guys smoke?


- NOPE! But we can be friends.. just dont puff in my face...



35. Would you want a chilled laid backgf/bf or a party animal?


- No party animal!!!



36. Have you ever fallen on your buttin front of a crowd of people?


- Don't remember



37. Explain your dream car:


- Nice and cool and can be driven can le...



38. What do you do when you're at home?


- What do you do?



39. Whats your favorite subject?


- The cute guys?? hahahha...



40. Where do you want to go to college?


- Grammar mistake!! I wont answer.. hahaha



41. Do you like to go to concerts?


- Neveer been to any before..



42. Favorite type of music?


- Dono.. nice can le..



43. What side of the bed do you sleep on?


- My bed very small, I don't think I have much of a choice...



44. Scariest thing you've ever done?


- NONE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA....



45. Whats the best feature about you would say?


- NO answer for this.... (**)



46. What annoys you?
- hypocrytes, extreme laziness, nagginess.... bla bla bla...



47. If you had one super power, whatwould it be?


- CRUSH CRUSH!! no la.. I like to be able to read minds and see through people!! haha



48. Ever gone to saturday school?


- of cz la...



49. Been kicked out of class?


- I'm their angel... they can't do that to me..



50. If you could say anything to anyone?


- I love you very much, know that??!!!



51. What are some of your favoritequotes?


- Dono.



52. Are you jealous person?


- Maybe...



53. Are you friends with people that you shouldnt be friends with?


- errr......



54. What are two of your fears?


- hantu and owang mati


-failure and rejection

No comments: