3.12.2008

Too far into the FUTURE


Gu GU Ga Ga...

Hahhaa... I guess I was looking too far into the future... But anyways, let's talk about it..

Sometimes, we stumble across the topic of what our future will be like, especially having a family- how many children? cook or not cook?

Well... Funny how people will stare at me and as if they just met a miracle when I mentioned the fact that I would want to have 4 children.. Actually, that is considered a lot, but to me, that would be ideal.. Best still, 2 girls, 2 boys. Wanna know why? Go down.

I want 2 boys and 2 girls for the fact that they will be able to accompany one another, since people of the same gender might be able to talk and chat easier, as well as share stuff together. (^^) And I don't want just 1 or 2 because if one leaves for some other places some day,then the other would be pretty lonely at home. (^^) Friends are friends, but siblings are those that we can count on for most of the time. (^^) I really want to see my children having fun together, making noise, fighting over things and making beds.. hahaha.. so nice.. (^^)

And when I say I wanna cook, people thinks I'm crazy. I thought it would be great if I am able to cook for my own family and see them enjoy the food, while I improve on my cooking . ( honestly, I am not a good cook. The stove hates me.. lol.. ) I don't know why people will just stare at me and say, 'You don't look like those people who will cook!!'.. HELLO! Don't judge me by my looks k?hahah...

That's why time management is important. No time management, next time, I wont be able to do anything.. (^^) So, don't tell me I WON'T be able to do it, okay? hahahahaha...

And I can't wait to be travelling around while I'm still single.. I can't wait!! I want to travel! I want food!! lol.. as if there is not enough in Malaysia..

Anyway, gone too far.. but, no harm to think and dream right? hahaha..

No comments: