8.17.2008

Err...

Err... lately I have been to busy and has nothing interesting going on in my life, so basically I have nothing much to update leh.. SOrry..

Hehehe... but anyway, just finished watching the badminton match, and SAKIT HATI ( HEARTACHE) !!!!

Lee Chong Wei against Lin Dan in the badminton match was like a defenseless rabbit against a carnivorous tiger. I watched until I felt like crying. Aihz.. but our warrior did his best, at least we have a silver medal. Lin Dan is way too fast and alert and it is almost impossible for anyone to beat him in this game. Aihz.. Malaysia, work harder la....

Exams coming le, and I am having loads of worries because I am still having fun and enjoying myself. Now, I am trying ( really just trying ) to work hard and study and hopefully be able to catch up on my studies before the finals come.

Let me babble and release my anger a bit here. I am very disappointed with UTAR students, basically the seniors who are one semester older than me and holding positions within the club I am in but too busy to even handle it and is putting the whle club as if down the drain. It is as if the club is so dead, and somehow to me, the president ain't that responsible as I hoped he would be. Very disappointed, very very ultimately disappointed. If he cannot hold it and do it well, I suggest he step down and find himself a new successor. For goodness sake...

Last but not least, I wanna go on diet liao!!! Growing horizontally liao... So, need to cut down on unessacary eating and try to keep a nice body shape. Hehe.. at least, a nicer body shape. Mm hm!

Diet... diet... diet.. diet...

No comments: