8.07.2008

Call me Crazy!

Haiyak!

Call me crazy... Why?

Cause suddenly this week I felt like buying a bikini, and I ended up buying it. We were roaming and loitering around in 1 Utama, walked until my feet hurt and finally found one. Lol.... Really...It's kinda crazy for me to buy it since I don't think that I am really going to wear it much anyway. Hoho... The only thing I will do with it is wear and swim with my girl-friend. That maybe... Hahaha... We walked and eat the whole time in 1 Utama, and mmhmm! I think I'm growing way side-ways! Hahaha.. time to cut on the food next week and go for more exercise. ^^

Yesterday went swimming with her in the pool inside her condominium, and there's only one word to describe the whole experience - COLD! It was really really cold, maybe because the swimming pool is not on ground floor??? But the wind was blowing like mad and once we got into the pool and got used to it, we don't wanna get up anymore because when you get up, the wind starts blowing and it's freezing. Hahaha... But it's such a long time since I last dipped into the pool, so it was kinda fun and cool. Lol...

Then we went for mamak ( indian restaurant ) at night for our dinner. We went to Murni's at SS2, and I ordered nasi goreng seafood ( seafood fried rice ) Rm10. Very nice, very filling. My friend ordered spaghetti meatballs RM10++, and it was also very feeling. AT night we went to a boutique to look at some clothes before I headed back home. My stomach was bloated because of the food, and when I tried on a dress, I looked like a pregnant lady. Hahahaha.... We both looked like one anyway. Hahaha...

It was fun.. Waiting to go get another swim .. Addicted to the pool dy.. haha ( also addicted to the Mr bean's teddy bear in my friend's room... )

No comments: