9.01.2008

Mushroom Fever

See... It's glowing... surrounded by flowers.. Nice.. mm hmm...

These are lamps.. They come in different colors.. I would like to buy them and place them around my floor.. ^^

This is purple.. Looks kinda lonely and distorted too.. But... CUTE!

This is the real thing.. this is a MUSHROOM!

Wee...

I'm having mushroom fever..!!

I'm loving mushrooms.. Tasty.. Tasty... cute.. cute...

Lately, I have been craving over button mushrooms and bread! Button mushrooms between 2 pieces of bread, heated with a little bit of butter.. WAAAHHHH!! Nyam nyam.. I love it! I love the mushroom... I like the bread.. Ooo..

Mushrooms are so cute.. They have big head and small bodies... ( I'm pretty much the opposite... Big body, small head ) And they can umbrella themselves ( I can if I walk the other way round..)

Ooo.. Don't they look adorable? Yea.. Mushrooms.. They look good, and taste even better! Wahaha..

No comments: