10.20.2008

More wisdom gone

Another one... Another one gone..

Another WISDOM TOOTH gone! Sobs...

I had a bad sore at the side of my cheeks for a few days now, and today, I decided to pay a visit to the dentist. Well, I thought that I would just need to take some medication for some kind of infection or so, but it turns out that I am going to have my wisdom tooth extracted. Oh well.. Guess that was it, just there and then I lose a tooth. Fast.. Gone so fast...

Aihz....

Lately I've been busy working 7 days a week, 12 hours a day. What do you expect from a promoter's job? 9 to 5? Lolz... Sales ain't that good.. Economy's ain't that good either right? Heh.. So I guess I will have to live with the fact that I won't be earning much from this job. Just a new experience.

SO... Yea.. Today I get a day off after I get a tooth off.. Wanna get more rest now..

Zzz...

No comments: