10.10.2008



Well, this is still the incomplete version of the video we produced, but still, you can watch and get a glimpse of it ( if u do not know mandarin... )

This is a video which is real to most young people nowadays, and at the same time we did not forget the modern days society, of how people live these days. ( super hot modern mums <> and also tremendous work and competition among students... bla bla bla )

I will try to give the link to the complete version with subtitles. ^^ Till then, enjoy this la.. ^^
Hope you get the abstractness somewhere around there... ^^

3 comments:

JL said...

your video gives me the chills... and did you really slap her? wow... I shouted... and you are indeed a very good actress... damn expressive... but all in mandarine la... i need to watch like 3 times to get what you are talking about

everlasting...... said...

Hahaha.... yea... I slapped her, and we 'NG' for a couple of times.. LOL! Imagine that poor girl's face..

Haha... everything for the effect and feel. Lol... and that girl is really perfect to be in my group la.. Hahaha... her facial expressions without acting much also already convincing enough. LOL!

Hahahah... thanks for your compliments... We all enjoyed acting it anyway.. I enjoy directing and marah-ing..and also the acting... LOL! Perasan betul....

Well, the subtitled one is still not here yet.. haha.... now u get what it meant dy? hahaha...

JL said...

"NG" summore... Walao, you dont do that to me... or else I'll SLAP you back in return... hahaha... GREAT JOB !