12.12.2008

Update 1

Wow... it's been another long time.

Just came back from a camp, and I would say that the camp was pretty refreshing and quite a good experience. At least, I can get out from my busy schedule and life for a little while. Enjoyed myself quite a lot, except for a few things, especially the flying flies. Bet cause we were pretty near to the beach and the food attracted the flies to come and feast with us. LOL..

Well, just finished a video shoot today, and I wouldn't say that it went very well, because I was pretty intimidated by the seniors and I could not really perform the job and obligations of a director well enough. Pretty disappointed in myself, and I have another one coming on Sunday morning. After this, everything will be editing and a whole lot of headaches to follow suit. I am pretty worried about what is going to happen throughout this whole production, and wondering if the video will even be a success. I don't even have any mood for driving lessons now that I have this matter in my brain. But I guess that I should just follow the flow for the moment and pray that everything will go smoothly and within expectations.

Now I am sitting at Halo Restaurant and bless those musicians playing up there on the stage. They are so blasting away my ear drums at the moment, and my table is shaking while I'm typing. Whew... my heart is pumping along with the beat of the drums. Heart attack almost. LOL... I'm here to try the food basically and hopefully I will be able to put up something great about the food here. Eating something which I don't quite remember the name, but it's noodles.

So, gonna sign off for a moment and try the food dy.

Later then.....

No comments: