12.29.2008

Korean Language and a Cuckoo Bird!

Korean language and a cuckoo bird..

Well.. Korean language is korean language, nothing there. Cuckoo bird simply refers to me. Means I'm going cuckoo learning this language. Lol...

It ain't difficult I thought, but it seems that there are somethings that I just can't get it, especially the words and their pronounciation. They are so difficult to read and the letters just ain't letters.

Oh boy... will work hard on that and try to get it right, if I ever plan to go somewhere else when I graduate. But at least, I get an extra advantage next time when I get out to work. Lol..

Japanese is easier, a little only, but then when the chinese characters appear, then I'm stuck, because I won't be able to know how the characters sound in Japanese because the characters usually don't come with it's japanese characters to tell you the pronounciation, and mandarin readings just ain't right.

Whahaha... I guess it is a little to slow for me to learn new languages, but I won't give up...

I wanna make sure I learn this foreign language and be able to communicate with it.. ( boy.. that's gonna take me years... Elp! )

No comments: