1.01.2009

New Year 2009

It's finally a new year.

Reflections on year 2008, I believe that it was a year full of sweet and bitter memories for me, and a year full of new experiences. It ain't all bad, but things could have been better, and now.. I am finally into another year of life, and I ain't growing any younger. So it's time for me to really plan out what I would be doing with this life of mine and what I plan to achieve this year. Still running in my head...

Oh well... I hope this year will be a much better year for me, and that many new things that come will be things that will strengthen me and make me a more successful and greater and smarter person than I ever was before. Excellence hopefully in things that I do and increased confidence in what I do.

Nothing much to say for now.. Just waiting for CNY to come by.. Well.. You know why eh? Heheh

Yea.. going off now...

Off to bed... zzz * best way to spend a new year's 1st day... *

No comments: