6.25.2009

Wow... it's been like ages since I last signed in and say something in this long-neglected blog. Lol..

Anyways, here's some updates about me, just in case u wanna know. Hehe..

1. This coming July, I'll be going to Korea for a cultural study trip. Really looking forward to going there and have some fun, but at the same time, driving myself nuts with the rush of assignments that will be due during the times that I am away. Sobs.. Guess everything has lose and gain. But I wish to lose the fats. Lol... Anyways, will be going there for about 2 weeks, and we'll be at Mokpo. Going anywhere else, you ask? No idea.. Hehe.. haven't get the full schedule as yet. Hehe... But definitely there will be a temple stay which is going to be really fun. Haha... wonder what will it be like. Lol... but I hope to be able to buy a hanbok and wear. Hehe... They seem to be really nice. Well, nothing much to talk about this until I come back from the trip. Will buy some souveniors if they are not too expensive. Until then, this is all about the trip I will talk about. hehe

2. UTAR SRC election coming soon, but PJ campus have already got their committee, and yours truly is the president. To be honest, as honest as possible, I actually am supremely worried about how well I will be able to handle the job. Even the first unofficial meeting itself already has a lot of problems, and I do not know what to do and how to handle them. Well, what can I do? Now that I am in, I will be in for a whole year. I cannot run unless I go missing la.. But of course that will not happen. For people who have confidence in me, I say 'thank you' but I still need to find that confidence in myself. Well, I can only say 'Help' and hopefully somebody will come by and save my life.

3. Bad hair days... Well, we'll forget about those for the moment. Dear hair, grow ASAP k? Aihz... ugly ugly me. Aihz...

Hmm... at the moment can't think about anything much cause I'm currently in the saloon. Lol... while my hair is being cut, I am typing my post. Well, will update more next time... Hehe

HOT!

No comments: