7.03.2009

Finding and searching and finding and searching, finding and searching for people who can play the electric guitar and bass for the song which I composed for our group's music video..

Can find the person, the person is not free. People that are free might not have the skills I expect to enhance the song. Aihz.. No perfect one who is skillful and free at the same time??

Studio booking is not easy also, everything in the late night. And I only have around another week more to finish the song off including the singing part.

And so much to complete... Illustrator assignment, photoshop assignment to hand in 2 weeks b4 due date, moral assignment, trying to cope with the Student Rep matters which if there's no support and cooperation from my comm members, I'm a piece of dead meat and I will literally go insane, and I have my comm theories assignment and presentation to complete, all within 3 weeks. How? Cannot how anymore, have to do it no matter by hook or by crook.

Finding for a machine that will do all the work.. All I need is a remote control to control what the machine does.

As usual, pain and gain, pain that I have to do so much in such a short time, gain that I will be away for a good rest and study trip in Korea. Nothing is perfect in this world.. everything so balanced. Can we go a lil unbalanced sometimes? Sobs...

Back to work..

No comments: