2.06.2010

Birthday and End-day

PS: Today is not my birthday (if it is, I would have wished myself here in the blog XD ) and today is also not my end-day (else you wouldn't want to read my blog, LOL)

Heard a few people coming up with surprises for birthday boys and birthday girls, and oh well, kinda makes me think. Cause I never got one (probably never will? LOL) and well, kinda jealous (hehe)...

Anyways, sorta made myself a list of what I won't want happening on either of the days. I think it'd be funny. LOL (if ya don't understand end-day, say, call it last-day? )

Birthday
1. Nobody even knows it's your birthday
-  It's probably you never told or maybe you faked your IC?

2. Nobody remembers your birthday
- Let's see... Oh well, no explanation needed, just make a list of those you have told and prank them for not remembering. LOL

3. Organizing your own party with almost no turn up.
-  Har? Is it even possible? Oh well... Guess your mum and dad will just have to save the food and you will be having the same breakfast, lunch and dinner for a few days, depending on how much and how fast you can finish them to get a new set of meal. ^^ Smash your own head into the cake for some fun though.. LOL

4. Your friend has the same birthday as you, and you are forgotten
- Ouch! That must hurt.. Well, go get rope and some chlorofoam and kidnap some people to celebrate with you. Well, the only turn off is you have to work really hard to avoid being jailed up, and dig out money to prepare your own cake. LOL

5. It's a weekend with no plans and nobody planned
- Super long day... Remember to download some games that can keep you playing for like ages and ages.. ^^ Else, go rent some super long series with at least 100 series, that will keep you busy... ^^ Else, sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat... ^^

End-Day
1. Nobody turns up for the F-service
- Maybe your parents didn't inform. They just wanna silently bury you in. Aihz...


2. People turn up laughing
- Haiyor... even if you don't wanna cry, don't la laugh... Aren't you afraid I will suddenly pop back up alive cause I just couldn't take it? (hold a sec.. Thinking about it, not such a bad idea after all... ^^ nobody gets to be alive twice in a lifetime... LOL)


Lol...Just for a laugh...^^ But anyways, just glad that this year I still have plans to go watch Super Junior's concert in Malaysia. Thanks to my bf who queued for 2 hours to get me the tickets. Thanks darling!

No matter what, guess I will just have to be contented with growing one year older, which I guess will be the only gift I will be getting forever and for me to celebrate and be thankful for in my heart. It's all me for what I am today and what I am to others in my days. I know who I am anyways. Can't say anything much.. ^^

1 comment:

puimon said...

I believed the girl will want to join with the birthday party.... ^^You haven't been forgotten by her...