3.23.2010

20.03.2010

20.03.2010, my birthday.
*Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to Jean,
Happy birthday to me*

It was really an unforgettable day for me.

First and foremost is that this is the first time in my whole life I actually celebrated my birthday with the person I love. This is the first time in fact that I really get to go out and celebrate my birthday and really have fun, though not everything went as planned. ^.^

We wanted to watch Alice in Wonderland 3D version, but unfortunately, the tickets were all sold out. So our movie plan's cancelled and we went straight for lunch. We went to Pasta Zanmai, which I really loved that restaurant because of its food, and I really love green tea too. Hehe.. Well, we had our lunch and all and went off to take a short walk in Midvalley, and took some photos in the Alice in Wonderland setting. It was really lovely. The giant door, the stone decorated grassy floor, the huge faced-flowers and the long vintage table. ^^

The main plan for that day was the Super Junior Concert in the evening. We went for a yogurt ice-cream before that. Well, I will count that as a birthday cake. LOL.. Cause I was too full before that for anymore cake. ^^ Then we went for the concert. We were pretty early that day, but there were already a lot of people there waiting, mainly young girls who can't wait to see their idols performing and get to attract their attention on them. Haha...Oh well.. It was a hot day, and I asked to get a fan to fan away the heat that's surrounding me. Hehe.. The fans cost RM24 for 2. T.T So expensive.. And I asked to see the entrance tickets from Ken, my boy boy. Hehe.. Well, he didn't want to show me before that, and said after we buy the fans. So ya.. I waited until after we bought the fans, and asked him to show me the tickets, so that I can see from where we will be entering the hall. 


Well, he handed me the tickets, and I was checking. Hmm.. Something was wrong there. There was no 'U' which indicated upper level, and all I saw was 'L' for lower tier. I checked the price and it indicated RM458, not RM238 which I paid. Hmm... Something is obviously wrong there. Then I guess my boy boy saw me blur and wondering. So he just softly pinched my face and said, 'I bought RM458 ticket for you la... Are you awake or not?' LOL... WHAT A SURPRISE! I was like... 'You bought RM458 for me? You really did?'

Haha.. that was a big surprise for me... First, I thought somebody gave a wrong ticket to us, but actually he purposely bought it for me, so that I can have a better view of the concert? I was just touched by it and well.. I kinda teared. *SHY* Ok, I teared. #^^# Haha.. it was so sweet of him, to bring me out and to give me a surprise. And I really had a great time there in the concert, with one of the Super Junior members walking down from one of the stairs which is just 2 seats away from my right, and I could see so clearly the concert. He even grabbed the flower threw by Shin Dong for me.. And the way he whispered 'Happy Birthday... I love you' in my ears, it was really so sweet and romantic. ^^ It still brings smiles to me when I remember it.

I am just thankful... Thankful to have him in my life. ^^ Thankful to be able to spend my birthday with him, be it with and without the surprises and all. You already are the best gift I have.

Thanks darling. And also thanks for making your friends wish me Happy Birthday. ^^

And thanks to everybody who wished me on my birthday. Love ya'll lots.

Love~ HUGS~

4 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Glad you had fun ^^ ... see u wouldnt have so much surprise if I told u beforehand ... hahaha ... now don say I bad d ... :x

Seen said...

me le me le?
i called daddy n inform him tat suju will cum out from tat entrance le..uiyor..hahaha
my daddy n mummy so sweet..

everlasting...... said...

KLCK - You still jahat one. Haha...
HuaidanSeen - Sek sek my lui lui.. Haha...

Më| §zë said...

*jealous lo...
so so sweet...
^^