1.19.2007

Friday laughs...


Hmm.. Just got back from a F6, college and uni dudes' ( gonna get ourselves some nice n decent name ) meeting/session/group/gathering ( whatever you might call it.. ) Whew!! It was really crazy and fun.. And ya, we definitely have some serious moments.. ;)


Well, let's see.. When I first stepped into the hall, I thought I was in for some kind of function with the chairs arranged in rows and man.. That was FORMAL!!! And it was scary.. But then they removed the chairs and we resumed to butt-on-the-ground mode.. Ahh.. That was much better!! Hehe.. Then we had a short praise and worship ( which I heard it was sort of impromptu ).. NICE... After that we went around huggy huggy and GAMES!! Man.. Today was the first time the winners wished they never had won.. Heheh.. 'Change of rules everybody!!' - the winner will be the ones that will have to do something, and losers, sit back, relax and enjoy.. Hahahaha... We have guys dancing 'cha cha' which I would say was more like galloping n hopping around ( except the twirling/ turning )... :P


But what we enjoyed most was the short skit that each group had to present.. Well, we were basically given some words on the paper and we were asked to relate a story out of those words... and the words my group had was ' railway, coffee, toilet, pink, shark, ugly, balls '.. Ahem ahem!! My group only managed to get one thing into our minds, and I would say that it was pretty.. err.. well.. haha... I think I won't go into that detail.. MUAHAHA!!!


Well, overall, it was quite a fun evening and time passed by like a flash of lightning.. Guess we were having way too much fun.. ;)


To end the whole thing, we had CHEEZELS!! My favourite junk food... :P


Then good night everybody, tata...

No comments: