1.27.2007

Imaginations...

Imaginations..

It is often my favourite part of life.. I can always just sit around and imagine various things, especially with accompaniment of music.

Well, imagine for instance, you are listening to a song - White Christmas, and the fact that I never experienced white christmas before, so I just have my own pictures in mind, and what I have in mind could be much more prettier and beautiful than the reality. Well, isn't that just nice?

Well, not always the imaginations are good though.. BUt I just simply love imagining things.. It always seem that I am just in another world of my own and all the beautiful things in life is just in it.. That is the beauty of imagination..

But of course, when scary ones come by, I wont sleep liao.. HAha... But usually, that doesn't happen.. Cause I am a jolly good and happy person.. Muahaha...

Well.. Start imagining.. Imaginations can reallt make wonders!!!!!!

No comments: