2.20.2007

Balik kampung, oooo, balik kampung!!!

Just got back from my hometown - Kelantan!! Ya ya ya, kampung girl I am. Haha... Well, celebrating CNY there is really quite boring, and believe it or not, I spent several hours talking to the dog, Mimi, that my cousin brother brought back together with him. But there was once where Mimi kept barking at me, no idea why, but I suppose she was jealous of my hair. ( Mimi had quite a stylish patch of fur on top of her head!! Muahahaha )

Life ain't always that boring though, because I have a young cousin brother who was really playful!! He took a rotan and hit Mimi, besides pouring a whole pot of water over her!! Poor Mimi... And guess what little Brian said when my cousin brother (Ah Fui) asked him if it really was him who did it? He said : ' The prosperity God poured water from the sky one!! ' Boy!! So young but know how to lie!! But such a lame one.. HAha... What can you expect? He is only 4 yrs old la.. Haha... Well, at least he got away with that! And a few of my other cousin brothers spent almost the whole day playing PS3 at my grandma's house.

Talking about my grandma's house, her house is seriously rumah papan. Haha.. Believe it or not, there are only 2 toilets and one shower in the whole house, and on of the toilets does not have flush!! Haha... And whenever they wanna cook for the whole big family, which can reach up to 50 people in one house, they won't use the stove, but cook using firewood!! I really admire my second eldest aunt for that!! Haha... We did had a great time eating because my aunt was really good in cooking!! Everybody loves her!! Haha... And my uncles bought beer and wine, which I did not get the chance to drink any, except the red wine. Haha...

Only on Monday there were more people in the house, so it was noisier!! But my cousin sisters and I spent the day watching Initial D which till now I still don't understand. Haha... But we did laugh a lot on certain things, which I wouldn't say what it was!! We ate and ate through the night and I was really tired by then and decided to catch some sleep early. Heh heh... I was waiting for a reply from someone too that night, but did not receive any. Trust me, my anger was pumping. Haha!!

Well, at the moment I can say this much, and I won't disclose how much angpow $$ I got. Haha... P&C ~ Muahahaha ~ Anything more, I will update later la..

Til then, toodles!!!!

No comments: