2.01.2007

Work.. AIYO!

Well, been at work for quite sometime dy.. Well, it really isn't at all what I thought it would be. It was SO SO SO TOUGH!!!!! Imagine picking up the phone, repeating the same intro for every phone call and right after u finish, the next moment u have someone on the other line scolding u for no apparent reason. Oh well.. they do have a reason, but which is really not because I caused it but I still have to get scolded for it. Goodness!! BUt at least, there is this mute button which when I press it, it allows me to scold back without the other person hearing it. Well, it wasnt meant for this, but I just take advantage of it. Hahaha... I wonder how it feels when people scold u but yet at the same time u dont know? HAha.. Who cares!!!!!

Well, anything more on the job I will update it here soon. Right now, still no 'geng' enough storied to tell.. Maybe later...

Chiaoz!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh... no geng story to tell? haha...

How do u normally intro urselves ah? teach me.. coz I am now forced to call ppl.... not receivng their call..

DO u say, Hong Leong Bank.. Glad to be in ur service.. how may I help u? or other things? haha