2.26.2007

First pay!!!! YOOHOO~~

YOOHOO~~

today just got my first pay.. Hahaha... Unbelievable that the amount wasn't quite really what I expected.. Haha.. but for all the hard work and labour, I strongly believe that I deserve it..


How much?? P&C la... Wakakaka... But then it is far enough for me to buy myself a new handphone.. Hehehe... always wanted to get a new one.. Good enough la for now.. Later gonna buy a guitar and a new radio.. wakaka... But next on the list is giving my parents a good meal outside.. Kekeke....


Well, just too happy until I dono what to say liao.. $$$$... wakakaka... But then, I still have to work hard to get my next pay.. aiseh.. so tough job.. nvm la.. got money can liao.. haha...





this is all u can see in my head when u scan it.. $ $ $ $... wakaka ~~

stacks of money... moneyy... MONEYYYYY!!!! wakaka... whoo hoo~ ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jean: Crazy of money... teach me la how u get the super pictures... haha!!! the skeleton pic look nice...