2.23.2008

Holidays Phewww.... ~

It is almost over..

My holidays are almost over.. Back to those hectic days with assignments and exams..

But actually, I am kinda happy that those days are going to resume. Throughout this whole holiday, I was almost like a mushroom. I spent my days sitting and staring at the big box at home, or the portable box which can sit on the lap. So aimless and boring.. Nothing better to do.. Haha...

Now that I am going to have something to do, my brains will not rot and I certainly won't be an aimless soul anymore. But somehow, I know someday I will be typing a post to complain and whee whee wang wang about how I hate assignments and this and that. hahah... well, till then, let me enjoy th feeling of looking forward to have something to do. Haha..

I am certainly looking forward to the new hairstyles which I will be exposed to when classes resume. I will either stare in awe or stare in disbelieve. It is interesting how just one month of nothing-to-do can change a person from the crown of their head to the sole of their feet. You just might not be able to recognize any of them anymore. muahaha.. interesting.. haha.. maybe some grew fatter and some thinner, and some crazier and some quieter. Whoosh... gonna be a whole day of finding out who changed what. COOL!

Hehe.. well.. till then, wanna catch more sleep, I bet I will be panda again when classes start.

Here mushroom mushroom!! Bedtime!!

No comments: