4.01.2008

Babbling...

I want to sleep..

sleep sleep sleep...

I want to sleep...

sleep sleep sleep...

Seriously, I want to sleep. This morning I woke up, and I felt like missing the 8am class, but dad said that he needs to go out for an appointment by 10am, so we need to leave by 9am anyway, so I just woke up and attended the class.

It was so torturing. Not because of the lecturer, but because my eyes were as heavy as 100 tons and I could barely keep my eyes open. But if I ever try to shut my eyes, I know my name will ring through the air and later on I won't be having a good time, because my lecturer likes to bully! X(

So I sat through the class with the heaviest eyes and a big panda look ( panda bear me... anybody wanna gimme bamboo?? ) But today my friends gave me a belated birthday present... Was so happy ad touched. So seldom I get birthday present. Hahaha... So happy lo.. (^^)

Thanks gurls!! Thank you o!!

And then we went to Old Town there and eat. Honestly speaking, I am very bored with that place already. This is because I went there like multiple times and I have almost tasted everything that can be tasted there, so everything seems so boring and normal to me now. But they opened a new Hong Kong cuisine shope there, and maybe someday I will go there and try ( after I get a lot of money la.. now so broke liao.. huhuhu )...

I miss Secret Recipe. It's been a long time since I last went there. Nice food, but very expensive la. Anyway, I need to get more money first. Lol...

Next friday, we will be going to Sunway Pyramid for class farewell. This is because this is the last semester that we will be spending together. We spent one whole year together, and although at times there are many things which we do not like about other people or there are things that just cause a pain in the neck, it is hard to deny that we will not miss the people we spent the whole year with. So we will go for Karaoke, and sing until our throat hurts and lungs burst ( wow... rhymes la.. ).. Can't wait for that. Next friday will be the last day.. Hehehe.. but need to save money now.. sobs...

Exam timetable also out liao... Three days of exam in a week, and then that will be the end. We will have one extra week of holiday then. So cool!! After that we will go for degree.

We have exams on 21st, 23rd and 25th of April, Eng, Managment and last of all Web Page. I sure hope I can get 4.0 this time. Hahaha... should be able to. have a lot of time for revision, and hope I won't get lazy. hahaha... I always get lazy one. Hahaha...

so.. nothing much till now.. oo...

Just finished the group discussion assignment, and everything went pretty okay, but of course, glitches here and there, but still fine la. Hahah.. quite happy that it is over now. The next lecture class I can miss and say bye bye lo.. haha... happy la.. hahaha... (^^)

Okay la.. write too much le.. haha... stop for now la..

dum dum dum dum dum...

mmmmmmmm hmmmmm....

No comments: