4.17.2008

Just an update.

Lolz... Somebody just asked me to stop downloading videos from YouTube and update my blog. SO I am doing as told. Lol..

Anyway, my foundation program is almost over, and now I am just preparing for my exams next week. I am having a bit of confidence that I might be able to score 4.0 this time, and hope that I will be able to do so this time. This might be my only chance, not mentioning that I need the scholarship too. Lol... anyway, the subjects are not that difficult, but hope I am still able to remember the things that I read and studied during the study week. Hehehe... I really hope so.

Muahaha... but at the moment, I am chasing after this Taiwan series called the X Family, and I am so addicted to it until I cannot stop watching, and somehow lazy to study already. Hahha... I actually like a lot of the actors inside, hehe...

One of them is so cool in the show, and whoosh!!! Hahaha... the typical looking-cool-and-can-handle-every-situation character. Hahaha... Very nice...

Another one as a lot like a money-maniac like me. Haha... everything also count and count.. I can so relate to that... So, Me likey!!

Another one is a crazy girl after handsome guys.. Lol.. I can't relate to that though, cause I don't do that.. But hm... great guts if ever a girl will go crazy and be like so obvious to the guy.. As if no fear of rejection, just a whole lot of jealousy. Hahaha...

I specially like the grandpa in the show because his role in the show is so funny!! Hilarious!! Lol.. Very very interesting.. (^^) I will try to find some pictures to post about this show someday.. Muahaha... if I ever am able too lo.. Connection at home is really hopeless.. (**)

Lol... anyways, getting lazy, very dangerous. My laptop got formatted not very long ago, and now I have lost my Chinese Star and am not able to type any chinese characters. Very sad, cause I need the chinese characters to find some stuff. Ended up I need to type in English and find the chinese characters I need. Lolz...

and now I am sitting in the mamak stall typing this post, because I am not able to have a smooth connection at home. Lolz.. terrible..

Hmm... what else do I want to say?

Ah yes... we went to karaoke the other as a farewell for the whole tutorial class, and I was having quite a lot of fun, but lolz... my singing sucked, cause I dono why... muahahha... usually it ain't like that. Hahaha... We had a great deal of fun, I was actually feeling a bit nostalgic now because I think I am really gonna miss them very much after this. I managed to change my course from Biotechnology to Broadcasting and am going to stay in PJ and start all over again as in making new friends and new environment. I will only see them again next year, and who knows, both sides might not bother to say hello then?? Hahaha.. well, don't think too far.

I finally tasted JCo donuts, and thanks Li Yi!! Tiramisu!! OOssshhh.... creamy..... Hehehe... gonna buy myself more next time if I ever get to go somewhere that had JCo donuts.. muahahaha... (^^)

Well, this is all for now.. hehehe... until next time la... (^^)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kauntan said...

xD finally.. JCo.. aaaahhh.. very nice hor

everlasting...... said...

hahaha..
yes very nice...
lol..
now I dont have to say I have not tried it before