7.06.2008

Na..................

Still not getting a good rest, and I don't think I might be able to get any within a short time.

Now I am having a whole mind of regrets because I unintentionally put myself in a competition, and what is that called??

'Pertandingan Pidato Integriti'

The only thing I can say is.. Goodness gracious.. It's been quite some time since I last spoke in Bahasa Malaysia ( Malaysian Language ) and now you put me up in front of a group of people and express my points?? Good time and opportunity for a tremendous embarrassment. Aihz..

Then I heard there is a UTAR Idol coming up, still contemplating whether or not to go... Hmm.. Can I manage my time, that's the question.. Aihz... Sad sad.. It's already mid-term and I am yet to really study right..

Youth Awareness Weekend is over, and I am glad that it is over. And I have a lot of other things linig up, and the only thing I want now is to be able to get a peaceful beauty sleep.

Yea yea... How come I still have time to blog?? well, so that it won't stay stagnant and people start wondering if the owner of the blog is DEAD...

Anyway, I watched Horton Hears a Who today.. The only thing I like now is the elephant. Damn cute! Big big round round, innocent and yet so great! (^^) I wanna be Horton.. Hoooorrrrttttoooonnn... Ooooooo...

But there's a mouse called Morton.. I wonder why is it blue?? Too much blueberry??? ==||| Cute mouse.. And I hate the kangaroo..

but the Whoville people are so cute.. why?? They have cute feet!!! Hehehe.. their feet are like leaves, but fluffy leaves.. CUUUTTTEEE!!!

HEhehe...

Ok la.. I wanna drown myself in Whoville memories... But more to Sleepville... Travel by train there...

So tata.. Nites!

No comments: