7.24.2008

When all boils down to..

Sometimes no matter how hard you try, it all boils down to one thing

'Talent'

Yeappidy yeap..

I see a lot of people who really achieve a lot out there and they really seem to be able to do so many things which are just beyond my own imagination. They always say ' think outside the box', but no matter how hard I try, it just seems to me that each time I try to think outside the box, the box gets a whole lot bigger and u just can't go beyond it!

So, I decided to draw an early conclusion that no matter how hard you try, there must be a percentage of talent there in order for you to really make it big out there.. Tremendous creativity and imagination are talents which are so KEWL, but at the same time, I do not have much of that, and the only thing I probably have would be dramaticness and evil laughter much.. Anywhere would use that?? Yea.. Cartoons maybe..

Now, I am looking out to those who are really great and am searching for my inspiration. With that very small percentage of talent I have inside this small bottle me, I will try to make it great and hopefully this tiny little talent will grow to become a big banging talent.

WHoosh... OO yea...

No comments: