10.20.2009

My gift

It was merely a foolish sacrifice.
But still, a sacrifice might bring a change.
And this change might give the one a better life.
I don't know how long will it take,
I don't know what the end will be like,
but I just hope for the best.
When I finally can pass the baton,
I will.
It was merely a foolish sacrifice,
but yet, though foolish it is,
it is worthwhile.
Till the end comes,
I will stay right behind,
right behind to be counted on.
I will hold,
I will mend,
I will care,
I will create.
This is a promise.
A promise I made for the first time,
and intend to keep for the last time.

Hands were made to hold a person when he or she falls,
to give a hug when comfort is needed,
to give a pat on the back when encouragement is needed,
to type a message when enlightenment is needed.
My hands will always be there,
ready to hold you when you fall,
ready to hug you when you need comfort,
ready to give you a pat on the back when you need encouragement,
to type you a message when you need enlightenment.

2 comments:

独木舟-国盛 said...

i will always be your supporter...
always........
promise.........

everlasting...... said...

then better keep ur promise..