6.28.2008

A couple of things

Well, been real busy the whole week, so just gonna update on a couple of things.

Firstly, was doing video editing over and over again, and the funny thing is that each time after I edit the video, the time gets shorter and shorter and eventually it came to around 5 minutes and yet the timeline in the editor is more than 7 minutes. Other than confused, I have no other feelings nor thoughts. But anyway anyhow, everything is going fine and I am enjoying it, and the video is finally completed. (^^) That's a good thing... More sleep now.

Exams are coming, and I am yet to really bury myself in studying, so am getting slightly worried. Well, it is important that I get good grades during the mid-term test so that I do not have to worry much about my finals since good grades during the mid-term is going to help boost up the overall grades. Aihz... getting lazy, but gonna push myself and force myself to work hard now. Oosh...

Yesterday, means Friday, met up with Sau Yip for breakfast. Been such a long time since I last saw the people from Youth Enrichment School. Don't even know how much everyone has changed, especially appearance-wise. Everyone changed. (^^) Those who can't drive now can drive, and I still can't drive. Lol.. sad fact but fact. (^^) I always have a driver. Haha.. anyways, had a great time chatting and telling stories as if I have not told any for the past years ( I tell storied almost everyday ).. So, great to meet up with people whom I have not met for a long time. Hope to be able to keep in touch with them again.. (^^)

Yawn.. Kinda sleepy while tying this.. Slept a lot, but still sleepy. (^^) So, think I gonna go off and oi oi (zzz) lo.. (**)

Good night everyone....

No comments: