6.23.2008

Video Editting - not fun, but funny

Video editting.. Using Adobe Premiere..

It is not fun, long process and hard work, with a lot of head and brain squeezing for ideas on how to link things together and eye straining to search for the clips to be used to perfect the video. Although the process is long, but it sure is funny!

That is because I can distort voices. How?? Very simple.. a short portion of a person's voice that goes for around 10 seconds, I shorten it to 5 seconds, it becomes funnily sharp! hehe.. like a chipmunk.. Lol..

And then when I go forward and backwards on the portion of the voice, it will go like ' pi pi, pu pu, pi pi, p p, d d..' exactly.. does not make any sense, just a whole lot of funny voices. Hahaha.. that is the fun... lol... kept me laughing.. hehe...

But the rendering process drive me nuts!! Big file, big thing.. long time..

Tiring...

Zz...

No comments: