6.06.2008

Assignment Bomb

I am fighting a war, where the lecturer just threw us an assignment bomb!! Load of our soldiers are now wounded and they need emergency care.

Aihz... assignment after assignment, some not even sure what to do with it, and now we are all in chaotic mess. Some assignments have too soon a dateline and goodness gracious, how am I supposed to finish it in time. Dear group members, please do the work ya??? (^^)

Anyways, it's been another week, which means classes have commenced for 2 weeks now, and I am still confused. To be honest, I don't remember anything that was taught for the pass week. I wonder what was I doing last week. Dreaming?? Probably...

And I am still yet to remember the names of my coursemates. Lol.. Hopefully will be able to remember all of them by this week.

Aihz... Kinda tired now.. and hope I can cope with it, not forgetting the fact that Mr Flu came to pay a visit. Feeling as if I am lack of oxygen.


Sleep brain now..

Lalala...

No comments: