6.17.2008

Updates on everything

First and foremost, let's talk about the documentary shooting which we had in Melaka.

Well... We reached university around 8am, and guess what, I am the latest! Lol... But the important point is not that, the important point is that we spent almost an hour there trying to shoot the first scene - the beginning. I won't tell how it is, just in case some people are reading this ( lol ! ), but we took 3 times, and the first time was best. That is because the 2nd time the car could not be started, and the third time we got honked at by the other drivers. Lol... It all started out pretty comically..

And it was 2 hours ++ journey to Melaka, and along the wat, we listen to songs and fell asleep! Oh ya.. and the last row of the vehicle is definitely not a good place to sit, because by the time we get up, everybody got an aching back and a cramped legs. Boy.. sounds bad.. But ain't that bad compared to my father's scary driving. Lol.. It had been a long time since he last drove a manual car and this time he is driving us to Melaka, and so... hm.. I leave it to you to imagine the rest. Lol...

So Melaka was fine, but because I was hungry for way too long, I got a little bit of gastric, and then because I did not sleep enough, I got a little cranky, or actually way too cranky and zombie-like.. And by the end of the day, I was way too exhausted to talk to anyone or even eat, and ended up fishing all the way. Can't take it...

But I think the part that I enjoyed most was experimenting my make-up skills on the host. Oh boy! You do not even know my worries when I laid that concealer on his face! wakakaka... I do not quite know how to use it, but anyway, no harm trying right?? Oh ya, if it is not your own face that is.. LOL! So I did, everything! Concealer, then foundation, then winnie bitsy of lip gloss, blusher and whoa la! It was done! Haha.. I think it was quite good, lol.. but then.. wasted effort because by the time the shooting started, everything was kinda washed away by the sweat! Hoho.. but we left the before pictures. Hehehe... (^^)

So that's all about our trip to Melaka.

Now let me go on to my external hard disk. Yeay! I had always wanted to get one, and now I finally have one. Seriously, space in the comp is totally not enough, and I need more storage. So there it is. The brand is NoTouch ( oh yea... no touchy touchy you meddly fingeries.. ) hehe.. it is glossy black with a pepper red base, kinda cool combination! Hoho... 160GB, quite expensive. Hehe... but at least now I can put more things and my video assignment can be done. Hehe..

Well, life is about this much I can say. I don't have much to add anymore. So, till next time!

TATA!

No comments: