3.20.2009

20th Mar 2009

It's my birthday, and I am finally 20 years old. A big 2 in front of my age now.

Thanks to Jonnie, my beloved friend, who supported me throughout everything.. Hehe.. and thanks for that very interesting gift.. Haha... It's so cute, and thanks for that very thoughtful note you wrote there.

For sure I will not thank people who have spoil my day today because of some silly stuff. But thanks for this special someone who spent the morning with me in the lab and chatted with me, and made me feel a lot better. Good to be able to chat funny stuff together and good to be able to talk about things I don't really talk about outside. Haha.. thanks for letting me pour my feelings. You know who you are... ^^ Thanks for listening to me. This is one of the best gift for today, a listening ear, or more like ' all the listening ears...' Those who are not, don't perasan k?

And thanks to all of you who made me laughed today, because I really loved laughing and enjoying the day despite of some issues, but thank you all. Shall I name? Nah... Hahaha... in case they 'paiseh'.. But thank you.. Thanks for looking for me for the presentation today and shouting behind ' We want Jean!'.. yeap, I'm yours... Hahaha.... And thanks for the birthday song you peeps sang for me.. I'm very touched.

Despite of bad issues which I decided to let it go already, I am still happy with those of you who made my day for me. Love ya'll lots..

Smiles...

Thanks again!!

* And thanks to those who sent me the SMSes to wish me.. Thank you all!

end of Jean's thanking note.. ^^

No comments: