3.24.2009

Giler aka Crazy (in a good way)

Yo...

23rd of March, one of my crazy days..

Let's see.. I went to times square early and went to get myself some stuff.. Argh! Heartbroken.. Saw a lot of stuff I really loved and wanted to buy, but ended up I just window shopped, literally window shopped those things that I loved, and went on, with my heart crying tears , saying..
' Please.. Give it to me.. For free.. That dress, that shirt, that shorts, that accessory.. Sobs..'

Anyway, had to let it go, cause I had to meet up with my friend at the main entrance to get to Sungei Wang for karaoke.. Hehe.. took our McDonalds, and talked about a lot of stuff, and I listened to a lot of what my friend was saying and talking about.. Hm... Now I know you better dy.. ^^ Good! ^^ And then we went 6th floor for our karaoke at Kotak Hijau aka Greenbox.. some screamed their voices away, some sang their voices away.. haha... I didn't scream, for screaming ain't something I did, until later.. haha.. we'll get into that later.. ^^ So, we spent about 2pm-5pm at the room, and hm... did not get enough. Some of them had some vouchers for an extra of half an hour, so we went out to the green capsule. ^^

Green capsule = a gigantic capsul which is a room that is totally transparent and that everybody can see you from outside. Thick faced enough can go there and sing and dance and do everything that you do in the room.

Yeap.. but I think our faces were a bit thinner.. haha.. so no jumping.. but not enough space to jump also la.. Hahaha... ^^ unless u wanna hit the capsule ceiling, go ahead. ^^

Went to eat some tako with one of them while waiting for the other capsule to clear.. conclusion of tako, worst than the ones in Pasar Malam aka Night market. Haha.. So eat at night market better, cause cheaper and nicer. At least it won't fall apart the moment you hold it up. Lol...

After karaoke and tako, went for 大头贴 aka big head sticker aka sticker photos. Hahah.. it is different from the one in Times Square, so I did not know what was going to happen until it finally began. Like war lar.. Haha...

' Wa.. start dy start dy... wa.. faster faster... wa... don't block my face, don't block.. wa... don't change place, no time no time... wa.. tat one tat one.. no tat one.. yea.. no no.. arh..... wa.. wa.. wa.. '

haha... all came out sweating, as if we went for a sauna session. Lol.. never heard me scream like mad and act like tat, maybe we should have taped it up.. lol.. but.. fun fun fun.. truly fun.. each of us got one pic.. Hehe...

then go makan.. yea.. Kim Gary we went.. and I think we got addicted to talking, and we were very loud, and I think we disturbed all the other diners.. Official apologies...haha.. bising lar.. really bising.. hahah... but tat should be the way.. good for us.. hahah... ^^

around 9.30pm, we all went back home... but I had to wait for my dad, so I stayed outside Maybank.. and hmm.. if u have been to Barcelona, they have these people who will act like statues and stay there for hours and hours.. well.. we have one here in Malaysia.. haha.. and he is the only one. Admire these people, can stay still for so long.. I will faint if I were him.. Haha.. very fun.. Haha.... ^^

Overall, it was a nice day out with these group of mates and friends. ^^ great fun..

thanks peeps.. ^^

4 comments:

Kah Mun said...

wow.. sounds like fun..
not posting those pictures here???

everlasting...... said...

hey gurl.. ^^ already posted some le .. enjoy bah!

JL said...

think she had a blast ! .. Jean those pics a little blur... so "sai sai"

everlasting...... said...

taken from the handphone. haha... ^^