3.29.2009

飞轮海想入非非演唱会

Aha! Can't believe that I actually went. Haha...

I actually ended up there by chance. My cousin who works at the adv agency has some VIP tickets to go for the concert, but she called to say that she did not want to go, so she asked me if I would like to go instead, and give me for free after all.

Well, here are some things that went through my mind after I heard what she said.
1. I have nothing to do tonight, and I'm supposed to off my lights during the earth hour thing.
2. I would like to do my work, but I need a break.
3. This is a concert, and I have never been to one actually.
4. Well, it's free, why shouldn't I?
5. How often will a VIP ticket come along my way eh?
6. Fahrenheit is not an unknown group, it should have an atmosphere bah..
7. It's expensive to buy, and now that it is paid for, I might as well just go la....
8. GO!

Haha.. In a few seconds, I went like 'ok ok... go go.. give me la...thank you.. thank you..'

Around 7.30pm, I was there, and man.. there's a One FM van there giving out stuff, and there was a mobile greenbox karaoke thing. Haha... Very noisy, but around 8pm I went in. According to Malaysian time, it starts around 8.30pm, although it was written 8.00pm. Haha... anyway, the show started with the guest performance by some female singer whom I do not know who she is at all. They off the lights for on minute to support the Earth Hour thing. People 'booed', and I felt like throwing my shoes at them.

Well, I won't be able to say and tell everything about the event, but if you ask me to rate from 1 as the lowest to 10 as the highest... Hm... as a nice person, I would give around.... 6 bah! cause they sang a lot of other people's songs, which I thought was not such a good idea, because it was their concert, and singing people's songs? haha.. anyway, since they added in their talents, that pulled it up a little bit. And the stage deco ain't so nice, and people were standing and we could not see the beginning of the whole thing because we were on chairs (security did a good job in getting them to sit down..), so that killed a little. Haha.. but overall, ok bah.. ^^ Neutral stand, not a huge fan. ^^

So, it blasted my ears for almost 3 hours, and I left with my ears going 'wing wing wong wong'.. Lol.. very tired, but okie la.. haha... had some laugh about the whole thing.. but overall, can give a slight thumbs up.. ^^

That's all la... ^^ read the newspaper la..

No comments: