3.15.2009

Little Korea - Little 한국

After so long, I finally went to Little Korea in Malaysia.

Well, I basically went there to try out the food there and see how much I like it. Hmm... Let's say that I not only enjoyed it, I actually want to go back for more. Lol..

It's actually nice. Some of my friends said that they still cannot get use to eating Korean food, but I actually enjoyed most of it. Specially all the Kimchi which were placed in front of me. Hehe... It's like heaven when they came. But one thing for sure that they have a very strong smell when it enters the mouth, and it is quite difficult to savour it in the beginning, but slowly, it became really delightful. Love it..

Here's just some pics to show you what my dad and I had.

Forgive me for the blur pics. Handphone cam resolution not that high.. ^^


The complete pic of what we had...

1

It's all Chilli....
2

3

4

5

6

Kimchi Jun Gol
7


8

9

10

11

I ordered Kimchi Jun Gol, basically Kimchi stew and rice, with meat inside the stew. The stew tasted amazing, so amazing until I actually forgot about the vege. Haha.. Mixing it with the rice is really delicious. Nyam nyam.. Hehe.. But I have one problem at the restaurant - Chopsticks, or more like Chopsteels. Haha... They are not the wooden or plastic chopstics I usually use at home, but more like flat pieces of steel that narrow down at the end, and the fact that I am already not good in using normal round long chopsticks, makes it worst that now I have to use those that are flat. haha.. so I ended up using the spoon in everything. ^^
The boss there was nice also, and gave me a can of Coke for free and also my dad another cup of tea for free. Other than eating, what else did I do there? I walked around and peep in to many shops, and almost everything inside is written in Korean. yeap.. don't understand, except for those that are directly translated from either mandarin or english, then I understand. ^^ To hear them speak in Korean, I felt like an alien. Haha.. would like to learn more now, so to at least be able to understand part of it, and make my own assumptions of what are they saying, if I don't understand everything. Haha..

I bought some kimchi from the store, and also some snacks to fill my stomach at night while watching some shows. Then.. for fun, I bought myself a newspaper which is written completely in Korean. Haha.... no idea why I bought it, and it wasn't cheap. Haha... RM6 for one newspaper. Lol... I better make sure when I read it I understand what is written inside it. Hahah... By the time I get to understand, it is probably a year ago's news. Haha...

Will be going back there for the food again, and maybe check out the souvenior store there. wonder what they sell there.. haha.. did not manage to go in and take a look. will go the next time.

Argh.. miss the food.. ^^

No comments: