1.27.2008

Free life--

Exams are finally over, and now at least I am having the time of my life, doing nothing. Hahah.. actually, it is quite torturing, suddenly become an aimless person. Haha… so I decided to work on some of my singing and also my songs.. hahaha.. I think that will help me to get through the whole month with no problem at all. Haha…

Let me talk a bit about my exams. The exam week was shorten to a week, and therefore everyday I have at least one subject. Until Saturday. But I think it was good, so that I can have a longer holiday and faster end the agony of having to imagine what will happen to me the next day in the exam hall cause I am just so no prepared. Hahhaa… anyways, the day they replaced the exam on Thaipusam day to the day after that, 6pm, I decided to ask my friend out to eat KFC.. Hahaha… I took the bus there and to be honest, I have never taken a bus myself before. And after the whole thing, I went to my friend’s house to do some revision. Hahaha.. had a great time.

All the papers were okay I suppose, except Maths and Programming. Those two papers really managed to kill me and make me wonder about what my life is going to be. That bad u know? Somehow, the other papers I managed to pull through, but for Public Speaking, I actually used my logic sense and my friend told me right after that that the teacher said this ‘ You try using your logic sense during the finals and let’s see what is going to happen… ‘ O boy.. That is certainly not a very nice phrase to hear.. I couldn’t care much because it was already very late and I just badly wana get home and study my CHEMISTRY!! Which simply came out easier than I thought it would be. Hahaha…

So there goes my finals, and semester 2 is finally over. And I have another 2 more months before my foundation year ends. Hahaha… looking forward to that.. hehehe..

So, my holiday started off as okay, and now starting get boring. SO I watch Prison Break lo, and by the time I reach episode 6, I think I am feeling a bit grossed. I cannot take it for the moment, so break for a while, and I will resume tomorrow. Hahahaha…

Chinese New Year is coming, and I hope to get enough angpow money loo… HAhahaha….

Well.. enjoy life ya’ll…. Chikitikitata.. (!!)

No comments: