1.29.2008

Mushroom updates - stop asking...

I'm starting to grow a lot of mushrooms on my head. So bored...
Lately I have nothing to do, just waiting for CHinese New Year to come round so that I can get some angpow and do some money counting. Other than that, I think at the moment I really have nothing else in mind. Anybody who wanna tip me in on what to do that is not going to bore me, please do so. Hehee...
My foundation year is gonna be over pretty soon, and soon I will be entering my degree, which I would say that I am very much looking forward to, especially after I change my course. I hope it is successful though. Anyways, I'm going into broadcasting.
A lot of people are asking me this same question :
Why do you want to change course?
Well... Many people ask me this because they find that I am good in my studies, till now, and that there is no reason for me to change my course and venture into something which is totally different from what I am studying right now. Actually, the reason is very simple, interest and variation.
Science somehow ain't that appealing after all. People may think that science is only for people who are smart, and of course, sometimes I don't doubt that because it is not for everybody, but nevertheless, it requires a whole lot of patience and also interest if you ever think that you wanna stay there for the rest of your life. My dad always say that I can come out to work without even using the degree which I have taken, but one thing for sure is that I do not want to waste those years of my life studying and gaining a degree which I am not going to use for the rest of my life. waste of time, money and energy! So I decided to change my course and do something which really interests me.
I like broadcasting. I like the fact that I am able to do something which I like, which includes speaking. I like to move around, and not sit in the lab and hope that someday I will be the material or the experimented one. I know I will enjoy it, and so, let it be. (^^)
Anyways, whatever it will be, I wanna enjoy my life and everything that it has to offer. I want to be rich, of course, and also I do want to be able to be one of the most successful person in the world someday, and who knows, I might just be listed as one of the richest and most powerful? Well, it's a dream, but everything does start with a dream, doesn't it?
Carpe diem...

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Im very inspired by this post of urs.Yup, i agree we shud pursue what we're most passionate abt! Afterall, we're gonna be in the same career for the nxt 30yrs or so.