1.26.2008

tagged...

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1. diamond necklace.. lolz..
2. my own mansion
3. my own maid and butler with no ribbons, hired and paid by other people.. hehe
4. car?
5. im pretty choosy... wait while I think... hmmm...
PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS:
Joyce
YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER :
sweet, God-loving, kind, soft-spoken, a girl
MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
err.. don't remember la...
THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU:
' Hi Hui Juin '.. other than that, don't remember lar..
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:
Ahem ahem! I'm straight, I only love guys... hahahaha...
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:
Not possible!! I'm too cute for people to take as enemy.. hehe
PASS THE QUIZ TO 10 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU:
1. Angeline
2. Lawrence
3. Alyssa
4. Kee Aun
5. Tee Juan
6. Beverly
7. Deric
8. Calvin
9. Yee Theng
10. Li Yi

WHO IS NO. 7 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
How would I know ... ? He is so secretive..
WHO IS NO. 9 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
Me... Wahahahah!! My good good friend...
IF NO.9 AND NO.1 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING?
Well, for 2 girls to know one another, sure! Not a bad thing.. Friends la...
WHAT ABOUT NO. 1 AND NO. 5?
Do they know one another? Nah... Don't think soo.. hahaha
WHAT IS NO. 3 STUDYING?
Taking her diploma I know.. hahaha...
WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WITH NO. 6?
ehh.. dono wo.. hahaha... long time ago..
DOES NO. 4 WORK?
Yea I think.. but I don't quite remember what is he doing... But still studying la.. Freezing mangosteen?
DOES NO. 8 HAS ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL?
Working dy.. and how I know?
WILL YOU WOO NO. 8?
Nah... never will..
HOW ABOUT NO. 5?
woo?? nope!
HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.3 AND NO.4?
3. since kindergarten 4. YES!
WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT?
Nilai! So farr...
HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW NO.2?
know what is SMS? and networking? hahaha
IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?
He claims that he is.. that's up to u to judge... hahaha...

No comments: