1.20.2008

How true it is...

There is always this saying:

The wound on the flesh can be clearly seen, but the hurt of the heart can no one understand

Everybody knows how true this is..

Eventhough people know how true this is, but they still never keep in mind and can just simply blurt anything that is hurtful and unthoughtful.. Words are sharper than the sword, and just by words you can kill the biggest giant on the planet, or cause a person to really lose his or her dignity. Words are powerful tools, if not there won't be a man who said that he will never want to lose his power of speech, but he can lose everything, because with his speech, he can gain everything back.

I don't know, but please... A wounded heart is not easy to heal, so be careful of what you say alright? This goes the same for me...

So please please please.... Be careful with the things you wanna say.. Try to stand in people's shoes when you say something, and imagine how it would feel first alright?

Aihz....

Tomoro exam, now I'm getting all frustrated... Wish me all the best... Let this week pass as fast as possible.. I want my holiday...

1 comment:

JL said...

some people just hurt me real badly... and that saying is very true...

-Angel-