1.18.2008

I added a red button for no reason + winny bit of update

Wahaha...

I saw this big red button on my friend's blog and I was thinking that the big red button looks so cute.. So I added it at the end of the page..

For people who have nothing to do, u may try pressing it like mad.. That should clear your boredom for a little while, if u dont get frustrated that is.. hahaha...

Lately been doing a ot of studying for the exam that is coming up next week. Hmm... quite messed up but okay.

Yesterday, went for the YES 2007 Alumni thingy, and got to meet back some of those people whom I have lost contact with for quite some time. It is really great to be able to meet them again and seeing that most of them changed a lot dy. (^^) But it a night of good fun yesterday. (^^) Still waiting to grab some photos from Kee Aun so that u all can browse through a little bit. (^^)

Since I was so busy, so I did not update much. But what happened for the past weeks or so? Hmm... let me see...

2nd semester is over except for the exam, so on the last day of bio, we got locked outside the class for being slightly. There were a lot of anger then but chilled pretty soon. Then took photos and bla bla bla...

Last class for public speaking, Ms Lee Sa was giving some prizes, edible prizes (^^)... I got the Speaker with Criterion prize.. Such an acknowledgement, very happy. (^^) Overall, the day went fine and now sit at home and suffer.. (^^)

Hahahah... so... hm.. I am still having a big trouble with maths and biology... But I won't fail lar. but still wish I can get A.. aihz.. wish me the best lar ya?

(^^) Tata

No comments: