2.13.2008

I consider myself UNIQUE!

Everytime when there is a holiday, we always go around scouting and try to make ourselves employed, even for the shortest period of time available. Financial crisis I suppose?

So, when we talk about working experiences, we usually have things like salesgirl, waitress and stuff like that. However, I consider my working experiences slightly unique compared to others.

I held 2 jobs before only.

The first was in a bank, Hong Leong bank to be precise. I was one of the customer service agent, and that means I pick up like lots of phone calls a day and answer to clients' enquiries about credit card statements and balance and bla bla bla.. I was there for 3 months and a bit more, and I seriously had a good time getting scolded by customers. Haha... So, unlike other employments compared to my peers, I think mine is a bit more challenging and very interesting. So, unique.

And the second job that I am holding, and till now I still am is working at a studio. I wouldn't say that this studio is very very big and very very canggih, but yet it has all the equipments which is gonna give a big boost on the music that are being made. My job there is to help the clients record their music and singing in order for them to be able to put it on CD. So I am kinda the person behind the machines. But I am yet to learn everything, for it is so not easy. Haha... so this is my job.

Interesting isn't it?

I can't get myself a job at the shop or any restaurant, but I am able to get myself a job where usually I thought I won't get. So for now, this is all my working experiences. Hope that in time, I'm gonna be realy unique and do things which people rarely get a chance to. Hoho..

I like being different, what bout u? (^^)

1 comment:

亚曼达 said...

I haven't work before...
so i'm considered unique too...hehe