2.19.2008

My pocket is hurting!!



Sobby sob sob..

well, I have to use the Motorola phone but because it has a screen problem, it needs repairing also. So I have to pay a whole RM80 for that... Thanks to my bro, who gave me a phone which has an unstable screen... now my pocket is hurting... this is just so terrible... my money is completely gone.. huhu... maybe I will soon have to leech on someone for food.. gosh..

At least I won't have to use that black and white screen phone anymore. I totally dislike it!! Eeww... But there's a price to pay.. sobs.. I don't like that price paying part... empty pocket.. empty pocket.. EMPTY POCKET!!! Need to get working again... or else I will never be able to mend that hole.. sobby sob sob...

Aihz... anyways, just here to crap about that RM80 which I need to pay... huhuhu.... heartbroken!!!!!!! 'krlack, boosh!'

No comments: