2.02.2008

Valentine plan...

Muahahaha....

This is going to be a little pathetic... but, never mind..

Haha... nowadays, walking in the malls, other than red colour Chinese New Year decorations, I also see a lot of 'love' hanging around in the shops and people promoting about Valentine's Day.

This 14 FEB, I am going out with someone who has been with me for many many years, and I really mean MANY MANY years. Hahaha... Guess who? My GF - ALYSSA!! haha.. not that kind, just my girl-friend. We are going to be lovers for the day.. ( U sure bout that ar gurl?? U crazy, nuts? want to die a?? -- don't worry, nothing will happen... ) Hahha... I've known her since kindergarten, and we met again somehow during our primary school years, and till today, we still know one another. We're going to spend time shopping and walking around, eating and playing and chit-chatting... Hahha.. But of course, for valentine, we must buy gifts right? She wants a bouquet of roses, and my purse started weeping then. Hahah... Well gurl, dream on la... Me no millionaire know? But surely, I will get something. Still thinking, maybe get inspiration during CNY.. hahahha.... ohm ohm period, everything so 'ong'... haha

Hahhaa... actually, I don't understand. why must it be roses? Hmmm... we always find that flowers have a meaning for itself, and sometimes not just one, but many. Is there a history behind it? Or just thst people pinned the meaning on the flowers themselves? Gotta research on that.. what if I get her a bunga lily? Will I get killed? hahahah...

Anyway, for this Valentine, I decided that I will spend it with my childhood friend... Sp what about u? Haha... no plans, start planning la... sitting at home and enjoy the TV also not bad.. hahaha.. Who says Valentine must go out and is for lovers only? I'm starting to enjoy this.. hahaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha..ya my childhood fren.. cANT wait 4 dat day..hopefully i haven start working o wat..our time really came in my mind dy.. Genting trip especially..i shall write 1 too when im free..c ya..anyway i wont break our long time dream..haha..take k

everlasting...... said...

hahaha.. wat dream o? we got dream meh? hahahah

Beverly's Secret said...

I can't wait to celebrate this Valentine's day with my hubby...

We have been long distance for 4 years...this will be the 1st Valentine's after reunion...

Yahoooo~~

亚曼达 said...

uhuh......
i dun have plan yet......
but nothing wrong if i celebrate with myself.
uh.....poor me...mush mush....