5.22.2008

Almost the end

Going to end soon.. Very very soon..

What am I talking about?? My holiday la!! So sad.. starting from next week, I will have to wake up early for classes. Goodness.. Throughout the whole holiday, I felt like a zombie. Not enough sleep, playing non-stop and sleeping lesser and lesser from time to time.

Whatever it is, the biggest worry for me now is my elective course.

We get to choose between Mandarin and Japanese language, and for Mandarin there are 3 different levels. I obviously want to choose Japanese, but I will have to fight for the place because it is only offered to 25 students in for each course. I only have to fight with Broadcasting students though, since advertising students are all in Kampar. (^^) BUt then, first-come-first-serve basis, not going to be simple. If I don't get Japanese, I will have to take Mandarin level 2, and I would rather take Mandarin level 1 ( for people who have no chinese basics, then I can score A for every exam and be the best !! Lol... Sly.. ).. Oh well, we will see how.

Talking about Mandarin, I tried writing some stuff in Mandarin these few days. For each and everytime I wrote in Mandarin, I will close my eyes and dump the piece of paper away. Wanna know why? Not because I don't know how to write or have no inspiration to write, but rather my handwriting ( for Mandarin only FYI ) is horrigible, terrigible and vegetable. It's cakar ayam ( chicken clawing .. what the.. lol ).. serious.. for 5 years I never wrote much in Mandarin, if I need to take Mandarin again, I bet I will be penalized for having the most hideous handwriting ever. So terrible. I have no problem typing though, since the characters are always so pretty and look so square and straight. (^^)

Guess I have to start practicing my writing now, just in case Japanese class is full. But everyone needs a strategy if they wanna survive. I cannot risk taking mandarin with hideous handwriting, although I doubt I can survive either in Japanese class, because languages are not easy to learn, and the exams might just make me go bonkers. NVM, I bet with loads of hardowrk, I will be able to get through.

So, my strategy to be able to get into Japanese class and be a proud student there is to have a special weapon, the ultimate weapon. What is that??

In my case, it is more like who is that?? haha.. MY FATHER!! OOsh... LOL!!

HOw can my father be my ultimate weapon to ensure that I will be able to be the first 25 students for that class?? Simple.. since my dad has a very flexible schedule of his own, and he is never in a rush to anywhere, I will just have my father carry the form and pass it to the office by 8.30am sharp!! Wahaha... while students who want to take the subject are still in class, my form is already in the Office.. Well, if nothing else goes wrong that is.. haha.. or else, well.. Mandarin, here I *reluctantly, hesitantly, mumblingly, angrily, disappointedly* come...

Haha... till now, everything in Uni is not going very well, but I do hope that things will get better in time. I am going to discipline myself to do my very very best and be a top student this time round. I believe that I can. Must have confidence. (^^)

Alright, gtg now... Take care peeps..

Signing off..

Signed off...

1 comment:

David said...

Yeah! I love Japanese language! So do you! Hehe. Feel free to drop by my blogs~