5.16.2008

Wassup??

Nothing, to be honest.

It's been a real boring for me, the fact that there is nothing much for me to do now. But lately, I bought myself a new book. Let me talk a little about it here.

Well, this book is about a TV host, here name is Lu Yu, a lady from China. If you have Astro, you will be able to view her talk show there. Her talk show is one of my favorite, other than Oprah Winfrey ( which happens to be her favorite too... cool! )

Anyway, the book was about her whole experience and how it all started for her to adopt a style very much like Oprah's and how it became a success. But what is most important around it was the perseverance and determination. I was reading it yesterday night, and I have this feeling of tremendous discomfort lying deep withing my heart, and I was asking myself why.

The basic reason was I do not know if one day I will be able to make it happen for myself. I am still in the midst of building my confidence to trust myself, and to tell myself that I am capable. well, I can never be perfect, but yet, I hope that one day I can make my own history and be the benchmark within my own industry that I lay my life in. Gonna stop about the book right here, cause the others are still on its way, still reading in other sense.

I finally got back my SE phone, after so many months. Gosh... But finally, and all thanks to my mum!! (^^) I gave my mum a sum of money and told her that she could buy anything she wanted, cause if I buy, probably it would not be the thing that she wants. So I gave her the money, and she ended up getting the phone back for me, and above all that, she actually chip in a sum in order to pay it off. So touched!! I love you mummy!! Well, I don't really say this, cause action speak louder than words. Muahaha... at night we went for a scrumptious dinner at the restaurant and laughed our heads off at home while watching a DVD.

老师嫁老大 ( Ah Long pt. ltd ) !!!

What else did I do during the hols??

Ahh... I watched the movies which I never got the chance to watch last year due to busyness. So I watched ' Secret ', and another one was ' Kung Fu dunk '..

Let's talk about ' Secret ' first.. This show depicts the story of a pair of lovers from music school. You might think that they are just normal lovers, but in actual fact, they are not. Haha... Hmm... think about it, should I tell you or should I not tell you.. Well, it's been so long ago, no problem telling. This story is a bit interesting in the fact that halfway through the show, it became a little bit like ghost story already. Haha... but the story evolves around 2 people who are from a different time falling in love with one another.. illogical?? Totally! And the illogical thing happened because the girl( who has asthma ) found a music score hidden below the old grand piano she was practicing on. And as she was playing the music on the old piano ( it only happens when you play it on the old piano in the old piano room ), she brought herself into the future and there she met the guy whom she fell in love with. But things got a little confusing around here and there and it drove me a bit nuts. Haha.. but I think, I repeat, I think, that the first person she sees will be the only person who can see her.Other than that, she is invisible. (^^) Interesting hah?? People thought she was crazy to be able to travel into the future and they thought she has mental illness, but eventually, the father of the young man knew the truth but it was too late. The young man who learnt the song from the girl went back to the old piano room ( it was being broken down at that time, they are replacing the block with a new one ), and played the song there while the machines are tearing down the building. Very very nervous that time. His father was running his way to get his son, but too late ....... !!!! The young man pressed the key for the last note and at that same time, the big metal ball ( the one which they use when they wanna bang the building and make it come crashing down... you know?? you know ??? ) came in and knocked everything away. But haha!! The young man is in the past liao, with the girl, and so you see his face in the old photos... COOL!! How I wish I can do that, but cheh.. last time TV black and white one.. not nice.. haha.. but the story went a bit fast, and a bit confusing at times. (^^) Can't tell you everything, because I am very long breath ( 长气 = chang qi = chiong hei ). Lol.. go and find the DVD and watch la.. haha... (^^) I particularly like the piano challenge part. Whoosh.. very nice..

Now, 'Kung Fu Dunk'. Quite an idiotic but nice show at the same time. Where on earth does basketball tournaments allow people to fight and kick and kung fu around one?? Only in this show... HAha... but it was quite a comedy, though not all the time. (^^) Hong Kong actors work together with Taiwan actors, very interesting. Suddenly Cantonese, suddenly Mandarin.. So weird.. Anyway, it talks about a young man who was abandoned since young near a basketball court, who has the best aim on earth.. So it means that he can shoot a basketball into the net each and everytime. ( don't sound right, but you know what I mean la ... ) How I wish I have that ability, then everytime throw rubbish or anything, no need to get up.. Haha.. And he becam a big star before he found out that he is the son of a rich man, very very rich man. (^^) haha. this one I can't tell much, cause you have to watch la.. If you want to, but the kung fu and basketball thing is so so... speechless.. Kungfu on a basketball court.. fantasy???? Haha...

Anyways, I watched these few shows, and laughed a few rounds, and played more than 1500 rounds of Freecell, with my eyes almost popping out like goldfish.. That's all I have been doing during the hols. Hehe... (^^) Meaningless?? yea...

Nothing much to write, have orientation next tuesday, and my friends are leaving to Kampar tomorrow. Sad...

Alright.. wrote too much, I shall stop now.. Tata..

No comments: