5.03.2008

Update ( unfinished )

Count the days, and it's been a long time since I last updated the blog. (^^)

Anyways, I really have nothing much to update about, so I shall just post some crap here. Haha.. not totally though..

Been spending quite some time trying to train the sensitivity of my ears, but still failed. Hahah... Trying to see how well I can catch the lyrics of singers who have problem with diction, and failed.. haha... don't talk about trying to catch music notes, impossible!! I can't even differentiate Do and Re.. hahah..... talk about me learning music.. forget about it.

Hahah... been so bored until I felt like plunging down from Twin Towers and get some excitement ( I am acrophobic ).. who knows I might get some inspiration of what to do during the hols. No work for the week, because studio manager is doing track mixing which has nothing to do with me. Haha.. (^^) so I have nothing to do. ~

Now I am doing a lot of thinking about my degree. I know I won't regret changing the course, but I am worried that I might not be able to cope and might have difficulty to adapt to the new environment. Science people and arts people do have differences which might make me feel awkward and weird when mixing around with them. Bet they will be comparing many things which might hit me rock-bottom and make me feel so lifeless. sobs.. anyway, need to train my confidence and self-esteem, so that I won't lose out when I am around these kind of people.

But I have another friend who is taking the same course, just different semester. At least it might still be okay la... (^^) 3 years to study, and then I will have a lot to suffer when I come out to work.

Talk about work, how to juggle the time between studying and working at the same time?? Degree is not going to be easy, and if I want to continue working, I will need to really plan my time and be disciplined enough in order to do well. Aihz... another headache, too headache until I think I lazy to type already.. haha..

anyways, let me sit down and think more about what I wanna write and I will continue writing right??

To be continued...

1 comment:

David said...

You are too exaggerated Jean, putting yourself in a tight situation couldn't help you to succeed. Trust your talent, your talent wouldn't fail you in adapting a new "artistic" environment. Be an optimist! :)