5.27.2008

Another Tuesday

Well, another Tuesday it is, and this week the studies are here, which means assignments and loads of headaches are here as well. Goodness...

Japanese class was fine, but I find that the lecturer was a bit soft, and can't really hear her much. Her name is Toshiko Yamaguchi, very soft-spoken lecturer. Real Japanese, can really tell from her spoken english, that very foreign accent that is strongly attached to it. Lol... The language is a little tough, maybe because it is the beginning, so I hope that I will be able to get a better hold of it in the very near future in order to pass with flying colors. This is gonna be tough.

Not forgetting the wonderful subject - Pengajian Malaysia. It's not that it is tough, but when it comes to a lot of thinking and analysing, it is tough. But hope I will be able to do well as well, and hopefully be able to end it during this semester, Oh God!! Don't let me fail, I don't wanna repeat nor retake this subject any longer.

Now to the funny story. Joel sent me home today, and the traffic jam was MASSIVE!! We took a couple of alternative routes. While getting to the main road, Joel was like telling me he could see a very big Vitagen bottle on the road, and I asked him later where it was. Well, funny to say that both of us could not find the bottle anywhere, and I was starting o feel pretty funny. SO I teased him with a spontaneously made song

' The Vitagen bottle, was an illusion.... '

And I went on and on and on until Joel feel like killing me that instant. Lol.. and the air-cond went on and off. Two meddling hands I would say. Lol..

Anyway, now that I am the course-rep, guess I have a lot of work to do. Well, wish me luck and hope I will be able to be the good rep whom they elected.

That's all.

Signing off...

No comments: